Sunday, January 15, 2012

Phoebe's Graduation Concert

I realised that I have not blogged about Phoebe's Graduation Concert in SKMCC in November 2011. It was a splendid concert and being the last year in SKMCC, Gong-gong and Mama also came to watch their precious granddaughter Phoebe graduate.

This concert was special for Phoebe because she in the graduating class and she was also chosen by her teacher to be the emcee for the show. Seeing her standing on the stage, facing 300+ parents /grandparents, reciting her emcee script, I felt extremely proud of her. However nervous she was, she managed to complete what she needed to say. I pray that in future, whatever challenges she may meet, she will be courageous to face it, commit it to God and complete the task that she has to do - to Trust God and simply Obey in Him, and that's the theme for SKMCC's 9th graduation concert.
I'm very thankful to SKMCC for nurturing my girl into someone with values, not just head knowledge of information but someone with developing EQ. I can never thank enough of the dedicated teachers and SKMCC. They should be paid with equivalence as the Primary and Secondary school teachers! The amount of hours they have put in just for the props and decoration is commendable! Every prop was made with love and precision! I praise God for these wonderful extraordinary teachers! :)



After being in SKMCC for 9 years since the school had started, Mrs Tan, the principal has decided to leave the school. God has other plans for her but still, I was saddened by the news. Though Phoebe had graduated from SKMCC, Reuben was to enter in 2012. I was afraid that the school would be affected with the change of principal. However, what He has taken away, He would replace another one with the same (if not, better) dedication. We just have to trust in Him.
Since Reuben had started school, I have witness Miss Sim's gentleness with the children. I pray that God will continue to anoint the new principal and teachers of SKMCC.




Our beloved teachers, Mrs Lee, Mrs Ang and Ms Boe and the principal, Mrs Tan! :)


Phoebe & her friend, Raine Toh reciting their emcee script

No comments: