Monday, June 1, 2009

eXplorer Phoebe and Reuben

We have not been to eXplorer kid for quite some time. The weather was really unbearable. We wanted to take the children out to play but I hate to be sticky and hot. Somewhere aircon, yet spacious would be great. So together with our neighbours, we went to Downtown East for dinner and then, the eXplorer Kid. It was really fun. Reuben LUUURRRVVVE the colourful ball pool. He would lie on the balls to relax. We buried the children under the balls. They also played in the giant maze. Reuben had a go on it. Well, his legs were not long enough to climb up, so I carried him into the giant barricade maze. He clinged on to me like a Koala. If you want to bring your child(ren) there, there will be a 12% discount off the total bill for Maybank card holders.

2 comments:

Cherish said...

looks funs...I never bring E to the ball thingy.....wonder if all the balls are cleaned ah?

The Tired Mommy said...

Haha. I wonder too! But then, sometimes I don't think too much orelse lots of worry. Go home and shower them :)