Thursday, August 12, 2010

National Day 2010

This year's National Day, I was sad because I did not get to send my children to school. I did not get to see them wearing our national colours, Red and White because my school was running on single session on that day. All the P1-P6 pupils were in school from 7.30 a.m. - 1 p.m. Phoebe's school hours was 8.15 - 10.30 a.m. that morning and Reuben's was 10.15 - 11.15 a.m. Phoebe's papa took her to take the school bus. This was the only picture that he had taken for her. Reuben had none because when he had woken up, papa had already gone to work and grandma came to pick him up to school, together with Auntie Nia. So Reuben did not have his picture taken. Hopefully, next year I will not miss watching my children celebrating our nation's birthday.


Phoebe's picture taken while waiting for school bus

No comments: