Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Tired Mommy's Birthday

35 - that's my age. At 35, my career is stable, my children are happy, my hubby is loving, my parents and sister are healthy, we're spiritually growing, what more should I ask for. Nothing. I count my blessings every day and I thank God for all that He has given me for these 35 years and many more years to come.

We had lunch in Sakae Sushi Compass point.

Then we proceeded to Icing Room to decorate my birthday cake.



The children had some rides and Reuben did not want to get out of it. Ironically, he was very afraid of rides just about 2 weeks ago :) Haha.

We went to Integrity Warehouse sale to buy some Christian CDs and DVDs and thereafter, to Robinsons sale in Centrepoint and bought Reuben a Toy Story trolley bag. At night, we went home and sang the birthday song :)

2 comments:

kkf said...

happy birthday!!! yes, you are a very blessed woman! hee.

The Tired Mommy said...

Thank you thank you. I count my blessings :)