Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pb Birthday Goody Goodies!

Getting ready for Pb's birthday goody for her friends in her class. Quite an easy and enjoyable task coz everything is pink and all are for girls :) I bought these scrunchies from my recent trip to Bangkok. They are 20 baht each but I've to print the tag and pack by myself, which I love doing it :) For the 4 short hair girls, they get clips :) Pb is sooo looking forward to her school birthday celebration, and so am I. This year, she requested that I go to her school during recess time :) I'm going to ask Mrs Sekar if we can give the girls little cupcakes with no fanciful cream. Will update this page!! :)

Really praise God for watching over this little single kidney Girl for good 8 years and many more years to come :)

1 comment:

kkf said...

wow! your goodie bags are so nice!i must try doing for violet too!