Thursday, May 25, 2017

Science Project : Young Newton Award

As a mom, I am gladdened to see little boy so earnest towards his school Science project. He even googled about the plants so that he's certained that the plants are aquatic plants/ flowering plants/ non-flowering plants/ ferns etc. ❤️ He's v determined to earn the Young Newton Badge. I'm so heartened to see him so focused.


 

Taking pictures of the types of plants in his school Eco garden.


 

Plants used for cooking


 
More plants

 

This activity sheet reminds me of the Science Centre activity tasks which I had done when I was in Primary school


 
He drew everything by himself


 
Oops! I spotted a mistake!!


 
Coloured and wrote by himself 

 
I love the details!


 
This poem is assisted by jie jie, she gave him some ideas and choiced words


 
I love the classification diagram best! 

No comments: