Saturday, January 13, 2018

God’s Glory in her Life

At 7.40 am, a church Friend of ours what’s app me “2xx, with As and A*” 

I just couldn’t believe my eyes! I WAS doubtful previously. But God has shamed me.

Her daily prayer, several times a day : Dear God, please bless me with 245 and above.

I was so scared that she’ll be disappointed But God shows me that He’s a merciful and gracious God and He loves Pb v v much. He granted her her prayer.

I can only give thanks and marvel at the faith of a child. Indeed, we need to have childlike faith to enter the Kingdom if God. 

To Him be the Glory, and May Pb live to fulfill God’s destiny for her ❤️

I resisted tell her the news coz I want her to experience the surprise, the joy and the exhilaration of her hard work. I want her to feel the gratefulness and give thanks to God. 😄





























No comments: