Thursday, February 12, 2015

Amos Lee's Fan

I'm trying to introduce thicker chapter books to Rb. I thought local writers would have more enticing books for Rb because he would be more familiar with the context. I started him off with Robozonic and he immediately fell in love with the cute character. He finished reading the whole 6 books in the series. Then I started Rb off with 'The Diary of Amos Lee'. He loved the books and now he's reading Part 4 of the series. I hope that Rb will continue to discover the joy of reading!! :)


His new interest! Amos Lee has got himself a fan!

4 comments:

Karmeleon said...

My p1 also enjoy reading Amos Lee, hand-me-downs from his older siblings.

The Tired Mommy said...

Now they have the latest! Part 6! I just bought it yesterday :)

Karmeleon said...

LOL - maybe I'll visit the library. My boy wants me to borrow all the Train your Dragon series books also.

The Tired Mommy said...

Oh yeh! We watched both movies too :) they were good!! :)