Sunday, February 8, 2015

First Time

Two first time for little boy this week - Chinese Speech and Drama and attending String Orchestra CCA. I was worried that he wouldn't understand what the Chinese Speech and Drama teacher would be talking about. However, apparently, he told me that he did like his Chinese speech and drama class and he enjoyed the story telling session. He was also able to re tell the story, much to my surprise and gladness! God is great! There's hope for Chinese!!! :)

The other first time was Rb first session in String Orchestra. He's playing the third violin and we've practised the 2 pieces at home - The school anthem and another song. He told me he did not know who else was playing 3rd violin. I asked him if he could  play along, he said that he tried to play along with the others. I peeked at him and he seemed to be alright, yet at times a little lost. Hopefully he can find the remaining 3rd violinists and someone can guide him along.

God bless him :)
After his Chinese Speech and Drama class, Rb playing catching with his classmate :)


The boys from his and other classes waiting for the Chinese Speech and Drama teachers. 

He spotted me peeking and turned around to smile at me :)


He looked so small sitting there amongst the other violinists. He doesn't know if there are other P1 violinists too. Hopefully he can find some other little friends in there.

7 comments:

Karmeleon said...

Hehe - Mine's joining practice tomorrow.. He was the one who asked to start early, altho' P1s only join in Term 3.

The Tired Mommy said...

What school is your boy in? :)

Karmeleon said...

CHS

The Tired Mommy said...

CHS is Cat High? :)

Karmeleon said...

Yes, that's right. :D I did post a pic on 1st day of school on my blog. Not very up-to-date with the updating of my blog, sadly. My FB is more so. hahah.

Karmeleon said...

Does he enjoy it? I thought mine would be bored, but he looks forward to CCA day. I can't see him inside during practice though. Even the windows have thick curtains!

Karmeleon said...

Does he enjoy it? I thought mine would be bored, but he looks forward to CCA day. I can't see him inside during practice though. Even the windows have thick curtains!