Saturday, July 15, 2017

Class Photos for Graduating Classes

Time past so fast. She'll be graduating in a few months' time. As tradition, the girls will receive a memorabilia  and this year, they'll received a special gift too! I'm v thankful and grateful to PL who has nurtured my girl into a young lady. I'm also very thankful to all the trs who have taught her, Mrs Sekar, Mr Benjamin Chong, Mrs Jamie Ong (who has left) and Ms Sharon Lin. They have taught my Daughter good values and have equipped her socially, emotionally and academically. 

As the girls wear their class T-shirts for their graduating shots, I cannot agree more with the text on their shirts:

Let your Faith 
Be bigger than your fear!

How apt it is. 

It is by faith that Pb got into this school. The moment I walked into this school as a Parent Volunteer in 2010, I have experienced the peace. Though history had shown that balloting is inevitable for the PV phase, God has also shown me that His Grace is sufficient for us. And indeed, His plan is made perfect when we are weak. When we need Him, He will show His powers, so our Faith in Him should be bigger than our fears.

In a few months' time, Pb will sit for the national placement exam. By Faith, we already know that she'll have a place in PL Sec. Now, it's just a matter of going through the drills and follow through God's plan in moulding her in discipline, resilience and Faith in Him.

Whatever the results she will get, to God be the glory! 


     

No comments: