Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Prelim EL Oral exam

Pb just had her Prelim oral exam. She did tell me that she was nervous and we prepared by practising a few passages and pictures at home. I told her that it's always important to pray and also pray by yourself because it's YOUR GOD and you own the religion yourself. And she has been praying for herself, her beloved gong gong mama Yiyi and Aunty for their salvation, for her Principal, Ms Chua's recovery and her PSLE preparation and results. In any case people always complain about the vile of PSLE, I believe that some good have come out of it. It has made Pb more conscientious, disciplined and PRAYERFUL coz she knows that she needs God! 

I'm so pleased to receive this text from Pb just now.

 

She took the initiative to pray for herself and for her friends, she also led them in the prayer. I'm sure God is very pleased with her too! Love her v much!

No comments: