Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Reuben's Mothers' Day Mini Concert

Time not flies but zooms!! It has been one year since reuben had his first mini Mothers' Day concert. I really appreciates events like this coz it's especially dedicated for mothers and I'm very blessed to be one. In another half a year's time, Reuben will graduate from this wonderful playschool, Little Learners and we have to bid farewell to the two wonderful teachers, Mrs Suppiah and Ting Lao Shi. I truely appreciate the dedications and patience that the teachers had.

In the mothers' day concert, the little ones sang 2 songs, one in English and the other in Chinese. They also had a hands-on fruit kebab session for mommy and child. Simple but ingenious idea! Its a special day for me and I thank God for giving me this priviledge!! :)






No comments: