Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kindermusik Birthday Party

Another party that we had attended was Alfee's second birthday. To out do and out wit other parties, Aunty Linah engaged the services of Kindermusik for a 1.5 hour of music fun. I must applaud her for her success as the session was indeed very engaging and meaningful for the young minds. It was a refreshing idea. After looking at the 2 young facilitators from Kindermusik, it makes me wonder if I can run the same programme likewise. *Ka Ching!* My business mind is running again! Haha.

Pb's birthday is coming up soon. What should I do, what should I do? I do have some ideas but I guess they may only get materialized as the day gets closer. In the meantime, let me attend more parties to get more ideas! :)

1 comment:

kkf said...

you will be celebrating phoebe's birthday with a party this year?