Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mama, the Great Chef

My mother is a very good cook. She may not have excelled academically when she was young, she definitely has a talent in culinary. She can cook and bake effortlessly. We are very blessed by her talent, which no one can deny by just looking at our sizes. These days, I have also taken a slight interest in cooking and baking and I will seek her expertise in this aspect. I always feel that it will be a pity to lose the trait if she is gone one day. Culinary skills are definitely one precious legacy that she will leave us with.

Amongst all her delicious dishes, one of our favorite will be the stir-fried Mee Suah. Her stir-fried mee suah is irresistibly good. Thumbs up for that! She uses a special Mee Suah that can only be bought in Malacca. I will stock up on the dry Mee Suah when I go to malacca at the end of this year! :)

1 comment:

One Dragon Mama said...

Woo.. so fortunate, Annie! And lucky for us, you have inherited her talents too! So... when are you inviting us over?