Monday, May 19, 2014

Exam Fever

Pb has been working hard for the P3 exams. Beside going through the course books, school worksheets, activity books and assessment books, this year we also started looking into other school's assessment papers. There were at least 5-6 school papers in each pack for each subject but after looking through the papers, I only sieve out the papers from 2-3 schools for her to attempt. It will be a good benchmark for me to gauge her ability. So far for most of the papers, Pb is only scoring Band 2. Thus I know that I should learn to manage my expectation. I know that she has been very conscientious and diligent towards her studies although she does make quite a few frustrating careless mistakes. As long as she's learning well and is having a positive attitude towards learning, I'm very thankful to God. Having excellent grades will be a bonus! :) Marks is not everything and it doesn't equate to who you are as a person. This is an important message I want to convey to Pb. No matter what marks she gets, as long as she has put in her effort, she should be thankful to God. And mommy and papa will always love her as who she is, our precious daughter!! :)







Feeling tired after going through the Chinese papers, two of us decided to play a fool & take some crazy selfies :)


My precious Baby Girl, my joy always!! :)

No comments: