Friday, May 2, 2014

Labouring on Labour Day

How did we spend our Labour Day holiday? We laboured at home!! Pb had a Math Checkpoint and Chinese 听写 the following day. Even though marks will not be accounted for for the overall assessment, I still want to send the subtle message over to her, and that is, every assessment is of equal importance and we need to be serious in our work and put in our best to fulfill the responsibility of a pupil, to bring glory to God. Diligence is a virtue and Self-Control is one of the Fruit of the Spirit. I'm glad that Pb did not whine about doing work and she cooperated well, though she did comment that didi has such a good life, no need to study. Haha! I comforted her that Rb's turn will come in half a year's time, let him enjoy his honeymoon period now :)

We did have pockets of time to relax; playing Master Mind, Wii game and in the evening, we went out for dinner with the grands and Yiyi.

I thank God for blessing me with an obedient girl. Whatever her achievement may be, I will always be very proud of her coz I know that she has put in effort! :)




No comments: