Monday, May 19, 2014

NAFA Outdoor Drawing

We are still in the midst of preparing for her mid-year exam, with the last 2 papers, Chinese and Science, hot on our heels. However, Pb's art enrichment class organized an outdoor drawing activity at Gardens by the Bay on 17 May 2014 Saturday. I thought it was a good opportunity for her to gain experience in outdoor drawing since she has never had that exposure. It'll also be a good break from her study routine for exam. Moreover, NAFA only has this event for alternate levels, P1/3/5. Pb was totally excited. 

In the morning, it was actually raining at 7.30 am and we were contemplating if we should let her go. Pb overheard our conversation and voiced out that she really hope to go. She prayed for no rain. I didn't want to break the little girl's heart, so I decided to let her go. Pb reminded me of a lesson that I've taught her quite sometime ago; if we have prayed, we must believe and trust that God will work. Indeed, it didn't rain when the children went to Gardens by the Bay. I'm glad that God has used Pb to teach us a lesson on Faith and we thanked Pb for reminding us to have Faith in God when we pray :)








No comments: