Saturday, September 13, 2014

Adventure in Adventure Cove

This holiday, we didn't have much time to do much coz I was busy with school and rb had to revise her school work and Rb had to spend time practicing his violin and preparing for Primary 1. In addition, we have to run errand and settle the grands. There is really not much time in going for a trip.


Papa took leave and took us to Adventure Cove. We have heard much about it. 


The place was not v big, almost similar to Wild Wild Wet, except that there were a few more attractions. We lost papa after he had gone for an adventure slide which required him to queue for at least 40 mins and there after we were playing the cat and the mouse game, trying to find each other in the not-so-big place. Nevertheless, we did manage to take this family photo together :) 


I have always love these squiggly shaped pens, can't resist not buying one for myself though I should be more mature having lived for close to 4 decades of my life. Somehow the little being in me manifests whenever my feet enter a souvenir shop. This one, from Adventure Cove :) and my collection will continue...


We have missed the snorkeling section and the children were a little upset about it. Thus, we shall visit this place again... Probably at the end of the year! :)








Rb's reflection on his adventure 

No comments: