Sunday, September 28, 2014

Gong Gong's 73th Birthday

Gong gong had just had a major event in his life. The exact condition, I would not disclose so as to respect his wish. My greatest prayer for him is that he would enjoy his golden years, with the presence of God, good health and the people whom he loved. On the weekend before his birthday, we went for a simple meal together, to rub some joyous children noise and laughter onto him and on his actual birthday, we had a dinner in their place and sang a birthday song to wish him well. I think his greatest pleasure now is to see his grandchildren growing up well and happily. I pray that God will use this opportunity to soften his heart and see the truth. May His kingdom come upon my dad, mom and sis. I waiting to see His joyous victory. Amen!! 
Alfresco dining at the deck of a yacht club.

His most favourite grand daughter.

I pray that they will have a great golden age together, growing old in God's grace.

Forever so candid, this crazy pair!

Daddy's girl, I pray that our children will also be filial to us when we're old.


It's really not about what we eat but eating together as a family.






We love you very much gong gong!

No comments: