Saturday, September 13, 2014

Teachers' Day

I'm v grateful for the teachers that God has given Pb and Rb. They are really very dedicated. In the beginning of the year, we prayed that the children will get kind Christian teachers because we always feel that if the teacher has the fear of The Lord, he/she will always try their best not to shortchange the children. 

God is great, He answered our prayers and indeed, the children have wonderful teachers who are genuinely kind and concern with the children. Not only that, Pb's teacher even updates the parents weekly on what the girls are doing via email. I know that teachers are v busy people and yet Mr Chong took the trouble to go the extra mile! :)

Truly thank God for these teachers... Just a little gestures for them - a 32Gig thumbdrive and an encouragement stamp each. Practical and useful gifts. Hope the teachers like them!! :)





1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi there! My name is Heather and I have a question about your blog that I was hoping you could answer! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)