Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Reuben's Giggling Laughter

We brought Phoebe and Reuben to Xiao Ci's birthday party. It is one of the best parties I've attended. There were face painting, magic show and yummy food for the children. My two children enjoy themselves very much. The magic show was very entertaining, even Reuben kept giggling himself silly :) Phoebe has a beautiful princess and butterfly picture drawn on her hand. Too bad, silly mommy forgot to bring her camera along, couldn't take pics of the nice drawings and we did not even take a picture with the birthday girl and her pretty pink cake. The adults felt very much at ease too, eating and drinking and chit-chatting. A very fun and comfortable birthday celebration! :) Thank you Auntie Jessy! :)

3 comments:

kkf said...

why jessie never invites me. :(

xiaoci_mama said...

sorry kkf, it was rather last min and the space was small. I'm afraid if i invite more ppl then u all have to squeeze and wouldnt feel comfortable. Bu hao yi si, very very sorry.

xiaoci_mama said...

Thanks for the compliment! i must give credit to the magician too. He did a great job.
I must tell my aunt to use ur boy as a poster boy if she wants to advertise her party package. He is really enjoying his food and the show!
My relatives were asking who is that little boy ah? How old? Soooo cute!