Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sharing

Papa has just got his Iphone 4G in August. There are many applications for the children. Sometimes the children will fight to use the phone. Sometimes they will share. It's nice to see the both of them sharing. It's a lovely sight :)



Reuben can navigate the Iphone by himself. He is 30 months old. This is Reuben's favourite You-Tube video, The Lion Sleeps Tonight. He also likes 'The Elephant Song'.


Phoebe and Reuben would giggle at the silliness of this song and imitate the "no,no, no..."

2 comments:

kkf said...

haha, it is really a useful phone, my hubby has it, and dash loves playing games, and violet loves watching things on it. But I hated it, cause my hubby is always on his iphone, surfing, and emailing etc!!!

The Tired Mommy said...

yes! Me too! I told my hubby, next time if I want to talk to him, I'll sms him or email him, no need to talk face to face! haha :) I thought my hubby is always like that, yours too! *sigh*