Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baby Alive Baby So Real

Alright, Phoebe has finally collected her six stickers. As promised, I got her the "Baby Alive, Baby So Real" doll. Before I bought it, she even told me specifically,

"I want a girl baby, not a boy baby okay?"

I bought the doll on the Monday morning before going to school. When I was home, I placed it on the coffee table. My hubby went to fetch the kids and he told Phoebe,

"When you reach home, mommy has a surprise for you."

Phoebe immediately asked, "Is it Baby Alive, Baby So Real?"

She quickened her steps along the corridor to home and when she saw the baby on the coffee table, she smiled. She smiled so brightly and yet so shyly! She held the box in her hands and she said,

"Thank you mommy."

I asked her, "Do you like this baby?"

Saying through her grin, she replied yes. It was such an expensive doll but I thought it was all worth it when I see her smile. I love to see her smile. It's so fulfilling and heart-warming! :) Love her bits :)


No comments: