Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers' Day Blessings

Phoebe and Reuben are my blessings. They are the reason I celebrate Mothers' Day. Love them so much.


Phoebe created the bear card during her school computer lessons.


She also made a card for me and this delicious sweet rice crispies dessert with rainbow sprinkles. I ate it up in her presence! :) I love the wonderful presents she gives me because she did it with her Heart :)

This is the first time Reuben celebrates Mothers' Day for and with me. Reuben's play school, Little Learners, had a mini concert for the mothers. The children sang 2 English songs and 2 Chinese songs. Reuben didn't know the words well, but he was able to sing along and do the actions with the teachers. I'm so proud of him. Thereafter, the children were suppose to make coleslaw salad for the mothers and the mothers get a coleslaw treat but ended up, the children ate it themselves. Haha. Reuben was very well-behaved throughout the whole session of singing and coleslaw-making. It was so different from how he was when he initially went into Little Learners. He was whining and frustrated. Now Reuben has indeed matured! :)







2 comments:

Dadaluff said...

Aiyo... super sweet!

The Tired Mommy said...

haha. our kids are super funny :)