Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Phonics Trio

Phoebe and her 2 other friends are attending Phonics classes in Aunty Sharon's place in Punggol, for once a week for 1.5 hours each time. She likes the lesson very much. She has learnt to blend many words and is able to read quite a lot of readers independently . I think Phoebe is doing fine and most importantly, she's also having lots of fun with her friends while learning.


The 3 pretty girls enjoying their Prima Deli waffle treat after their Phonics class :)

5 comments:

kkf said...

wow, very well done, all "As"!

The Tired Mommy said...

I very KS, always practise with her at home... haha :p

Unknown said...

Hi, can I know where your sent your kids for phonics class? can email me at maxuno3@starhub.net.sg thanks...

Natalie Choo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie Choo said...

hi,

i found your blog when googled for homebased phonics class in punggol :)

can u share Sharon's contact with me?

pls email me at JJmom2008@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks :)