Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wall Stickers

A family friend of ours, Aunty Ann, gave Reuben a pack of wall stickers for his birthday. Initially, I had wanted to stick the stickers in the playroom but the playroom was really crowded with toys and there were already Pooh Bear wallpaper strips on the wall. So I thought I better not complicate things there. After much thought, I decided to stick the stickers on the wall in the bedroom, just above the toddler's bed. Phoebe helped me stuck the animals on the wall. She had fun doing it, sticking and peeling it off and rearranging it again. The quality of the stickers was really good. We peeled it off several times but the sticker did not tear or crumpled, neither did it peel the paint off the wall. Reuben loved the animals and he would name them whenever his eyes catch the animals on the wall. Thank you, Aunty Ann. It was a great present! :)



No comments: