Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Port Dickson & Melaka

Okie, this is a way backdated entry. I've been busy during the holidays and since school had started, I didn't have much time to blog. My readers are asking me to update, update and update and I think I should.

On 15-18 June 2010, We went on a trip to Port Dickson and Melaka with the Low family again. It was a 4-day 3-night holiday, 2 nights in Port Dickson and 1 night in Melaka. We had a lot of fun, it was relaxing in Port Dickson. Everything goes slow. The children swam and played amongst themselves. We watched movie in the hotel and I also brought along a laptop for the children to watch VCDs/DVDs in the room. We ate very cheap and fantastic seafood dinner. Imagine : Butter prawns, Chilli crabs, Steamed fish, Vegetable, Toufu and (I can't remember what...) only cost us S$20 per family! We also visited two Pasar Malam and sneaked some durians into Thistle Resort. The papas drank coffee and watched live telecast of the World Cup at 2 a.m.

Melaka was just as fun, especially for the mommies, or rather, ME!!! I can never walk or buy enough in the FOS there. In fact, I felt a little stressed up coz I didn't have enough time to shop and shop and shop... Haha. We stayed in Equatorial Hotel for a night. It was very convenient. We ate the famous yummy Chicken Rice balls and Nyonya food. We went to the new Justco shopping mall and saw many impressive balloon sculpture.

We came back with our car full of barang barangs. It was a great trip, relaxing and therapautic. The Lows are really nice people, very patient and accomodating! We really enjoyed ourselves!! :)


4 comments:

Dadaluff said...

Looks like great fun! I m also too busy to update my blog... lots of photos never sort out... lucky no one ask me to update! Hahaha!

The Tired Mommy said...

Yes, you too... update update!! Haha... we're all busy lah... I know...

kkf said...

next time u shd jio wah may along, as she drives often to malaysia too!

kkf said...

i love the photos with phoebe on top and reuben below smiling so brightly!