Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Reuben Knows His Alphabet

Comparatively, we tend to spend lesser time teaching Reuben because when we had Phoebe only, we only have one child. Hence all our attention goes to her. However, when we have Phoebe and Reuben, our attention is divided and what's more, Phoebe is in her pre-school stage, going on to Primary 1. Hence I spend a little more time coaching her in her academic subjects.

I must admit that I was pleasantly surprise when Reuben was able to make the phonetic sounds of the 26 letters and associate the letters to objects starting with the specific letters. He could even link the letters to some of the less common items such as, Y-Yoghurt, H-helicopter, G-garage, F-Fire engine, R-Rainbow and X-Xylophone. I'm very proud of my son, Reuben Ong! :)



No comments: