Thursday, July 17, 2008

Have Your Say

I think I have quite a few audience (both adults and kids) hearing me airing my views. However, some of them have brought up that they were unable to add comments because they do not have a blog account.

"HAVE NO FEAR, MY FAITHFUL VIEWERS! SUPER MOMMY IS HERE TO YOUR RESCUE!"

Haha. I've added a C-Box where you can leave your comments with no strings attached (meaning, even if you do not have a blog account). Scroll down and you'll see the box on the right. But please be decent in your words or I'll have you block out of my blog forever and ever... Hahaha! :) Have fun! :)

2 comments:

Cherish said...

Actually if you go to Dashboard, then setting and then comment. It allows anyone who doesn't have a blog a/c to give comment too :)..so your blog doesn't look so cramped up with all the commments appearing :)

The Tired Mommy said...

Oh really! Cool! Smart mommy :)