Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Music at Last!

I've finally learned how to add music to my blog! haha :) School and Home have been busy. I haven't had time to blog for a few days. Yesterday and today, I was trying to figure out on how to add music to my blog. Much time was also spent on the selection of songs. After much consideration, I decided to play the songs I had used for my church wedding and dinner banquet back in 2001. Hearing the songs makes me feel nostalgic. I've been married for 7 years! :) Throughout these 7 years, I've gained and achieved a lot, physically (in weight), emotionally, spiritually, financially and socially. I thank God for seeing us through these days. Again and again, He has shown that He is faithful and He's a God of blessings.
All you bloggers out there, enjoy my selection of songs! Feel the luuurrrrvve... haha :)
*ps - The 2 Js' mommy, will teach you when we're free :) You can also go into myflashfetish.com to try it out! :)

3 comments:

kkf said...

nice song! wow 7 years! you safely pass the 7 years itch. :)

The Tired Mommy said...

Haha.. this is the 7th year my dear... :) Hopefully, no itch :)

Cherish said...

Nice : )