Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm a Happy Helper

I'm a happy helper,
Show me what to do.
I'm a happy helper
I like helping you
Yes, I'm a happy helper
Helping is another way of saying I LOVE YOU!
(lyrics extracted from 'Barney')

Phoebe loves to help. She loves to imitate what we do. When she saw Auntie Nia ironing the clothes, she went to her playroom to take out her toy iron and two of Reuben's old T-shirts. She laid the T-shirts on a stool and pretended to be ironing too. She's at this stage where she loves pretend play. I think she has mimicked very well! :)

6 comments:

Cherish said...

haaa.. just like my niece...loves to help ...my mum calls her "kpo"...haaa...they just love to imitate at that age ...cute : )

The Tired Mommy said...

ya, when I give auntie nia instructions too, she also like to imitate me, pretending to give instructions too and when we look at her, she'll laugh and say herself busybody :)

Cherish said...

haaa.... she is so cute : )

wanqi said...

so cute. I like the pic where Auntie Nia is ironing with the big iron on a big ironing board and Phoebe is ironing with a small iron on a small ironing board.

The Tired Mommy said...

Phoebe was actually ironing on a blue stool haha :)

mahmmy_boy said...

it's a gd training ground. Phoebe will eventually learn to do simple chores just like auntie nia..then u can 'shake legs' already...hehehe...