Sunday, January 18, 2009

Give Me More Time

Sometimes I really wish I can clone myself! This week has been super duper busy. So busy till I didn't even open my yahoo mail. Every day, I've been shuffling from my home, to my mum's place and to school. Every thing needs to be attended to, every one wants my attention. I did take pictures and videos of my lovely kiddos but I just didn't have the time to download them into the laptop. I think about blogging everyday. Sometimes I wish that whatever that I think of will materialise. I literally rehearse the words that I want to put in my blog in my brain. *sigh* Next week is going to be another busy week. I already have a long list of things up my sleeves. I just need time to execute them one by one... Give me more time, please.

1 comment:

Cherish said...

Haa... I need that too ...