Monday, January 26, 2009

Quiz of the Day

Alright, I shall reveal the answer for the QUIZ OF THE DAY. Yes, these are CHILLI PLANTS!! Looks like tomatoes right ? It's a little tricky and we nearly got tricked too, until I illegally plucked one of the fruit to smell at. We've 2 contestants - Dadaluff and Jammie. Their answers are chilli and tomato respectively. So the winner is Dadaluff!! :) Your Sophie will get a big ang pao from me (when I see you). Since it's the Lunar New Year and no kid will walk away with no ang pao, Jammie's Julian will also get an ang pao from me! (^_^). Happy Lunar New Year for all the little children!! :)



Chilli in disguise!

2 comments:

Dadaluff said...

Hahaha... Thanks, manz! Happy New Year, too! Phoebe and Reuben will get one each from us as well... when we swing by to pick up the toothpaste? Sophie's almost finished... must replenish soon... :)

The Tired Mommy said...

Oops! Yes, we always forget about the toothpaste!! So Sorry :p