Monday, March 23, 2009

The Great Escape

I guess all children go through the same routine before bed time. Reuben will wash his butt, fingers and face before changing into his pyjamas. He seems to be fascinated with the tap. He had a hands on session, learning how to turn on and off the tap. :)

Then it's time to get changed. Phoebe took a photographic record of his brother trying to beat the system. As usual, Reuben will perform the escape of the naked baby by crawling up the mountain of pillows. We were so scare that he would pee on the pillows and bed!

Too bad, mommy caught him and he had to surrender to his fate.

Still with a bit of struggle, Reuben changed into his clean diapers and pyjamas, getting ready for dreamland.


I bet he is saying in his heart, "I don't want to sleep... I want to play..."

4 comments:

Cherish said...

yoooo so sexy ...naked boy ...haaa...

Dadaluff said...

Oh... that's how u wash his butt! I will bend Sophie over my knee and wash her butt under the tap in the shower. Of coz end up washing my legs also...

xiaoci_mama said...

Wah X-rated for kids! haha... my Yun Er will also run away after her washing up.

The Tired Mommy said...

Haha... We wash his butt on the sink, cold water also nevermind coz he's so used to it :)