Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spot On!

Phoebe is pretty attentive when she is in class. She enjoys listening to her teachers, even in Sunday School.


Phoebe in pink cardigan, holding her name tag while listening to her Sunday school teacher

When I was watching her through the glass window, I saw giant size drawings done by the children in Phoebe's nursery class. Immediately, I spotted her drawing! The face of her cartoon character is very distinct - round face, small eyes, button nose, big smile, noodle hair and string-liked limps. Some of her classmates are pretty good in drawing. Some could even draw details like toes and fingers and teeth. Love these drawings very much :) Maybe I should give Phoebe a BIG piece of paper and get her to draw her signature cartoon character and I'll cut it out and display it in her playroom, just like the one in her classroom! :)


Phoebe's drawing the the 3rd one from the right


Phoebe's (1st picture in row 2) and her friends' drawings

No comments: