Sunday, March 8, 2009

I-Theatre Performance

Yes! Finally, Phoebe is eating her medicine and because of that, she's recovering fast. Last night, she was even well enough to catch the performance "Aesop Fabulous Fables". The performance was an hour. I've thoroughly enjoyed the show!! The music was awesome and I could see that Phoebe was captivated by the animal characters. That was the second performance we've watch from I-Theatre. I think their production is very good. There are two more of their production coming up - Little Green Frog and The Gingerbread Man (click on the hyperlink for more details)




Anyone interested ? :)

12 comments:

kkf said...

yes yes interested. how to buy tickets? which day and wat time u going, we can go together!

linda said...

yeah i'm interested but need to check the timing to see if it fits. when will u be going?

Cherish said...

Hiaz, you should have organized when I was back in Sin. Now miss all the shows ....haaa...

The Tired Mommy said...

Haha, Cherish, we didn't thought of watching any performances at that time lah... :)

By the way, KKF and LINDA, which show are you refering to ? Little GReen frog or Gingerbread man ? :)

mahmmy_boy said...

i interested in both. Shall we watch together? i wan 2 tickets. joshua can sit on my lap. that time watched hungry caterpillar, he sat on my lap throughout.

The Tired Mommy said...

i think all children going require a tix. so that means, your joshua boy also need a tix :)

mahmmy_boy said...

ai yah if that's e case, get me 3 tickets then.

The Tired Mommy said...

okie, if I buy, I'll help you too :) Will let you know :)

xiaoci_mama said...

i must check if xiao ci's sch is bringing them to any other shows? BB Yun Er can watch?

The Tired Mommy said...

I think BB yuner should be. Let me know. :)

kkf said...

hi u buy tickets must jio me along hor. anyway, got any gatherings, must ask me too! :)

The Tired Mommy said...

Okie... :) but am thinking, might give The Little Green Frog a miss... dunno yet...