Monday, March 23, 2009

I Can Feed My Di-Di

Last night, we had nothing to do, so we went to Terminal 2 of Changi Airport. We had our dinner in MacDonalds. We were reminscing at how fast time had past. The last time we ate at the same MacDonals in Terminal 2, Phoebe was about 13 months old, about the same age as Reuben now. But Phoebe looked more babyish, maybe because she was botak.


How come every child will take a picture with this same clown? A bit spooky...

After two years, we revisit the same spot, and we have the same little girl, all grown up, feeding her di-di fries instead. So sweet of Phoebe :)

5 comments:

Cherish said...

yoooo ..you also allow Reuben eating fries ah? I am so against "junk food" but my hb let Ethan tried fries for the first time few days back and now he wants to eat when he sees it(Arrgh#$@#$). worst still when I refuse to let him eat, he will cry ...cannot tahan ...

Dadaluff said...

I am so fearful of fries... even if I let Sophie try fries (more like wedges), I dug the insides and use a spoon to feed her... hahaha... in hope she will never know it's fries she is eating! :)

xiaoci_mama said...

i als like BB Yun Er try fries but more like to distract her and to get some time for me to chomp up my food. So mac's lunch/dinner is only once a blue moon thingy.

The Tired Mommy said...

once in a while for them, but that was Reuben's third time eating fries. He still don't really know what he was eating, so he doesn't demand for fries... like Jessy, I only gave him that to distract him while we eat :)

Clare's Mummy said...

Hee... Clare also had a photo taken with Mr Mac. =) And yes, she loves him. =p