Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pigeon Poo Poo

We brought Phoebe to KK Hospital for her yearly ultra sound scan for her kidney. After the scan, we took a walk at the pond near the carpark. There were many pigeons at the pond. Phoebe said,
"Look! Many pigeons. I like pigeons you know."
I told her that pigeon's poo poo is poisonous. It can make us sick. They poo poo everywhere. It is very dirty. Then as she walked, Phoebe said,

"I will bring the pigeons to the toilet to poo poo. Then it is not dirty."

She's so funny. I couldn't help but burst out laughing. Such innocent answer! :o)

6 comments:

Clare's Mummy said...

"Look! Many pigeons. I like pigeons you know."

I wonder why they like to use the words 'you know' at the end of their sentence?

Clare always goes 'I like...., you know?' Hee... Then I will reply 'I know.' =)

The Tired Mommy said...

haha.... and Phoebe also like to say, "..... , remember ?" and "already"

Then I realised that I always used the word "remember" and "already" too ! Haha :)

Clare's Mummy said...

haha! now that I recall, I always say, Clare, you must not do ...., you know?

hee... so she got it from me! =p

Cherish said...

just curious, why Phoebe needs to scan her kidney at this age? ya, right, has to watch what we say liao, they learn fast from us ...

Dadaluff said...

For Sophie, whenever she wants me to get or give her smthg, I wld say "nah..nah..nah... Mama give u" so she repeats "nah... nah... nah..." then giggles.

The Tired Mommy said...

Oh, Phoebe has single kidney, so she needs to scan her one and only kidney to see if it is growing well or not :) Thank God, it is growing well :) Her next appointment will be 2 years later. They'll keep monitoring her kidney growth until puberty, by then kidney growth would be mature and maximum liao :)