Friday, August 15, 2008

The Choo Choo Train

Phoebe's school is near to my mom's place. However, I need to walk quite a distance from my place to her school, about a 15-minute walk. If we allow Phoebe to walk to school, we'll probably take half an hour instead. So we'll always wheel Phoebe in her stroller and Reuben, in the pram. However, sometimes halfway through the journey, Reuben would cry and want to be carried. Auntie Nia would pick him up and I'll have to push a stroller AND a pram, both at the same time. How is it possible ? Yes, it is possible. I'll tried it but it was tough! We're blessed with a hand-me-down 2-seater pram. It is great because if Reuben cries along the way, Auntie Nia can carry him while I only need to push one pram instead of two. Phoebe loves this 2-seater pram. She calls it The Choo Choo Train. Sometimes, she'll choose the front driver seat. Other times, she would prefer to give her little brother a better view :)

2 comments:

kkf said...

aiyo, two little sweeties

The Tired Mommy said...

hey you're back!! What happened? Where were you???