Thursday, August 14, 2008

Little Teacher

Phoebe saw Reuben sitting there idling, not doing nothing productive. She decided to teach him something from her boxes of flashcards. She said,

"Di-di, listen to jie jie. Di-di, di-di, listen to jie jie."

Phoebe was keen to teach but Reuben was relunctant to learn. Isn't this scene somewhat similar to our classroom situations? :)

After a while, sensing the boredom of Reuben, Phoebe gave up and ran away to play her toys. I wish that I can run away to do my own things when I am facing the same situation in school too.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

hahaha.... so funny! Jordan also tried to "teach" his baby brother at times and Jus will "snatch" the book or flash cards from him and then the elder boy will complain, "Mummy, didi takes my things!"

Dadaluff said...

Hmm... Sophie would probably never get the chance to "teach" another sibling... oh dear, am I very mean to deprive her?

The Tired Mommy said...

Yes! Have another one... :)

Dadaluff said...

Then I am being mean to myself! hahaha...