Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mommy Enterprise

I have always enjoyed shopping and buying things from stores and internet. Phoebe and Reuben are very well loved and we have amply prepared for their coming, way before they were born. We have clothes for them up to size 5T when they are barely 3 years and 5 months old respectively. We see our children everyday and hardly notice that they have grown taller and bigger until they outgrow their clothes. Some were forgotten and others, hardly worn. Storage is beginning to be a problem. Hence, I've decided to sell off some of Phoebe and Reuben's pre-loved clothes cheaply, to bless other children and also to get back a little of what I have invested in. I've just set up a blog "Touched By My Babies" to start my e-business. I'll have to take pictures of my children's clothes and post them in the blog. Seems like my days ahead will be even busier :)

No comments: