Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Let's Pig Out!

Yesterday was a school holiday, in lieu of National Day which fell on Saturday. Phoebe had no lesson too. We stayed at home, lazing around, playing toys, doing colouring, watching TV, basically idling. Then I suddenly remembered that I had bought a decorate-it-yourself piggy bank from the Metro Expo sale on Sunday. I took it out for Phoebe to decorate. It was simple and fun. Phoebe was engrossed in painting the pig pink. She also coloured the purple pig's snout and one of the ears. I helped her with the flowers and eyes. It was good teamwork and here's our piggy :)




3 comments:

Cherish said...

yo...the piggy so nice, and cute!Good job, Phoebe!

kkf said...

wowow, very good job leh! nice piggy. dash cannot colour so well!

The Tired Mommy said...

She only colour all the pink, the pig snout and one ear only. The flowers are done by me... heehee