Thursday, August 21, 2008

Long Time No Blog

When I looked at my blog, I realised that my last entry was a week ago! How time flies and I didn't even realise it. The days and weeks just zoomed pass me. Everyday is a tiring day, many things to do, leaving little time for myself. At night, I can only blog after my children and husband are asleep. I will usually lay on the bed with them until they fall asleep and then get up of the bed to blog and do my own things. Sometimes, I cannot resist the Zzz monster and the four of us will drift into the Zzzland hand in hand.

Of course, many things happened within this week and I shall backdate my records one by one, with or without pictures. So bear with me as I rattle on...

3 comments:

Dadaluff said...

haha..I fully understand. I also deprive myself sleep to do the blog... but I believe our children will feel very valued and encouraged to read and write... when they get to read about their early life and participate in the blog... eventualy lah...

mahmmy_boy said...

i also got a lot to catch up. i can only blog when joshua sleep, otherwise he wans to sit on my lap ...how to type? now he is with me...

The Tired Mommy said...

ya, my girl wants to kaypo too... we basically has no human rights now... haha :)