Wednesday, May 13, 2009

For The Fans Of The Very Hungry Caterpillar

I found this in You-Tube. It's the animated story of The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Too bad, I couldn't copy the clip and add to my blog because it is restricted. So I shall direct you to the exact URL. Enjoy with your little ones. Reuben and Phoebe are the fans of the caterpillar. I borrowed the VCD from the school library and Reuben and Phoebe love it! Whenever I play it, they'll be very attentive and watch the entire episode. I also read the book to them. Phoebe has the workbook and Reuben has the big-size jigsaw puzzle. We even found the romper for Phoebe when she was a baby! :) I'm searching for the plush toy. Saw the the plush toy in Amazon, but not too sure if I want to get it or not coz with the shipment and exchange rate, itll probably be quite expensive. I'm also looking for the T-shirts. It'll be cute if both of them wears the same caterpillar together. Will continue with my search :) We're true blue Hungry Caterpillar fans!


4 comments:

Cherish said...

Thanks for sharing , Annie. I borrowed the book last week, and read to E a couple of times, and he loved it. And now that I watched with him the story, he asked for more.....haaa....

The Tired Mommy said...

It's such a cute story and I like the way the caterpillar pop out of the egg, and then from the cacoon. The music goes very well with the animation.

Dadaluff said...

Annie, I got the plush toy from buying the gift set (with the book). Have u tried Forum? There is a bookshop (forgot name) and they might have it there.

The Tired Mommy said...

Oh ! Thanks for the info :) Will check it out in the holiday