Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Snuggling Together

Phoebe and Reuben are learning to enjoy each other's presence. Sometimes they can be very rough towards each other - Phoebe will push Reuben aside or Reuben will fall onto Phoebe in a drunkard manner. However, I caught the two of them snuggling up cozily together, willingly, without me deliberately getting them posed for a shot. In the last picture, Reuben was lying on Jie Jie's lap, watching TV together with her (even though they are positioned too closely to the TV). Surprisingly, Phoebe did not brush Reuben a side when he laid on her lap. That's the way it should be, siblings should love each other =)


I like Reuben's smile. Brightens up my day, his smile is contagious! =)



My dear children, sitting too close to the TV will hurt your eyes...

7 comments:

Cherish said...

haaa....so cute when Reuben smiles until "see teeth, never see eyes" in Mandarin ....

Clare's Mummy said...

I really loves Reuben's smile! =) Brings a smile to me too! =)

The Tired Mommy said...

His smile is that kind of sor sor smile... heehee... sah sah one... :)

Dadaluff said...

U make me consider Number 2... I shouldn't look at Reuben's smile anymore...

The Tired Mommy said...

Haha, you should lah, your girl is sooo cute, so your number 2 also will be good looking :)

Dadaluff said...

aiya... I cannot imagine how it would b like to have another Sophie... I tink I will go siao... hahaha

Cherish said...

haiz, ever since my loss, kinda of scare it will happen again ...but still want #2 of course some time later ....but hb says "wait" ...haiz ...maybe wait til I old ...haa......