Friday, May 29, 2009

Tip Top Chinese Readers - Part 1

For those who are thinking of getting these readers for your little ones, you can have a look at this book. I thought it's rather simple and easy to read, great for beginning readers. The pictures are also attractive, colourful and cute. In the middle of each book, there are perforated cards that are detachable to be used as flash cards. The books are also arranged in themes, such as emotion, daily lives, animals and poetic stories. There is Hanyu Pinying to help mothers along. Phoebe loves these Chinese readers. I have taken pictures of a book in the emotion series. This is one of Phoebe's favourite.






10 comments:

kkf said...

where to get them? btw, didn't see u around yesterday? me mc today. ha. dash sick, now violet, and me. :(

The Tired Mommy said...

I was on MC yesterday. I got these books from EdVenture.

Cherish said...

Annie, any idea if they send overseas? I have been trying to get Chinese books, the Ang Mo stores never sell leh ...the schools here don't teach Chinese, and got to purposely send to Chinese class to learn ...so thinking of getting a set to teach E instead of attending a class. If I get a set is how many books altogether and got grade level or not?

Cherish said...

Annie, any idea if they send overseas? I have been trying to get Chinese books, the Ang Mo stores never sell leh ...the schools here don't teach Chinese, and got to purposely send to Chinese class to learn ...so thinking of getting a set to teach E instead of attending a class. If I get a set is how many books altogether and got grade level or not?

Dadaluff said...

currently, they are selling at $168.50 (32 books) for members. Cherish, if u r coming back soon, I can buy for u...I m getting it and maybe KK too.

Dadaluff said...

if nt, i can wrap up n mail u... dunno how much though

Cherish said...

don't know will go back this Dec or not ...when are you buying? will let you know maybe I will call them to check if they send here cos' if they do, then don't need to trouble u ..let me know when you are buying so that in the event if they don't send, I can tobang you...

Dadaluff said...

The price is valid till 1 jun but I can help u buy anytime.

Cherish said...

ah? I think I late for that price liao ...

Unknown said...

Hi mummy, are you keen to sell the preloved copies after so many years. I presume your children should have outgrown them. Pls contact me if u r selling. Thanks