Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pasar Malam PJs

My mom bought two sets of PJ from Pasar Malam for Phoebe and Reuben. They are pirated Sesame Street characters. Honestly, I have never bought any clothing from Pasar Malam before because I always have the impression that they are of inferior quality. But when my two kiddos wear the Pasar Malam PJs, I thought they look really gorgeous. I've mentioned before that I love to dress them in identicals. This is their first set of identical PJs. How can I resist taking pictures of them? I think my children have raised the value of Pasar Malam clothing by looking so cool in them. Haha. Mommy's pride! :)


Cool babes, wear Pasar Malam clothes also nice =)


I love this picture because Reuben has a silly smile but too bad, Phoebe happened to blink at that Kodak moment :p

6 comments:

Cherish said...

yooo annie ...not kunning yet ah? ...haa....I love Pasar Malam sutff, and the PJ looks great!!

The Tired Mommy said...

Did sleep early last night... thought that my blog has been neglected for quite sometime, so better update :)

Dadaluff said...

My hubby will never let me buy clothes fr pasar malam for sophie. He tinks tis nt comfortable and no QC... mayb I shd show him ur blog, he might change his mind! Hahaha

kkf said...

hey! i just bought 3 pasar malam long pyjamas pants for dash as well! recently, trying to get him to wear pyjamas cause of his cough!

kkf said...

aiyo, must mention, reuben is sooooooooooo cuteeeee, loves his eyes and smile!

The Tired Mommy said...

Ya kkf, we always sleep in aircon room and the children don't like to use blanket, so no choice, every night they have to dress in long sleeves and long pants PJ, or else will catch a cold :)

Actually dadaluff, your hubby is right, the quality is not very good. I spotted a tiny lobang liao... :) But my mum bought for them out of goodwill and love, so I always tell them, mama bought for you, must wear :)

Cherish, all the Pasar Malam in Singapore are the same lah, you've seen one, you've seen all. Same stuff, sometimes a bit boring :)